20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 20:22

I hear a song called' 3 doors down' (loser),and I want to Know his relation with the DAD.the song sonds good but I don't see the relation.p.d-All my support for the Ungdomhunset rebels!!!-No room for rebellion!

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:00

Did not understand that??? :/

---------------------------------------

"They call you faumos, and people think you're insane.."

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:02

No

May DOG be with you!

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:19

Well,my english is not very good,but I try to explain:I take this song for one archive in the e-mule called DAD-rare tracks and is only what I know(but maybe is a song for the finland rockers SMACK)The song is called"3 doors down(loser)"

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:38

Its just junk.. it pop up every places.. but do not download D-A-D at Emule...

"They call you faumos, and people think you're insane.."

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:47

Do not download D-A-D anywhere that you haven't payed for it Smiley

Anders

May DOG be with you!

Brow's picture

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 21:50

I don't think it has anything to do with D-A-D. The band 3 Doors Down has made a song called Loser so it is proberly that song. So it's not a "rare" D-A-D track.

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 22:08

wow,some fans are really thoughts!Well,I've all the original albums from DAD,I pay for all,but you Know in some countrys(like Spain) is very difficult to buy the DAD.Recently I take from e-mule the album "lovesong for hyenas"and for me is welldone,this group is unknown here and impossible to find any work.

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 22:15

Hey Jordi,

Yeah, some places its hard to get DAD. Im helping out a fan in the US. He's sending me $ over PayPal, so I can buy and send him some official CDs/DVDs...

Must suck so hard to live in a country that dosnt support DAD (or other artists).

But you can always pay 2 or 3 times as much and get the CD in the online store...NOT.

If you need any help getting some official CD/DVDs just let me know and Ill help you out.

Bootlegging and spreading the music by the bands I like (videos at www.youtube.com -->WrittenInWater):

2005-10-15 DAD, Tobakken, Esbjerg. (2DVD)
2006-08-05 DAD, Bork Havnefestival, Bork. (2DVD)
2007-05-12 DAD, Skala FM Rock, Kolding. (1DVD)

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 22:24

thanks writeinwater,you are a comprensive man,the music is not 'only' a business,or anything is a business?

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-04 23:15

I know it sucks living outside denmark (or scandinavia) so I have also helped a couple of fans living in other countries. Hope that you can find a way to get your music without paying overprice and without downloading it from p2p programs

Anders

May DOG be with you!

Posted: Mon, 2007-03-05 21:58

yeah jodi we are all here to ehalp fellow believers just give a hint and ill help aswell:D

Molly you make the world Jolly!

Posted: Tue, 2007-03-06 00:47

Hey Jordi+

Your english is quite good. I understood everything you said.
I'm from outside Scandinavia & I don't understand Danish. The D-A-D fans here are really good. They write in english so most will understand & are really helpful to D-A-D fans that are outside Scandinavia.
3 Doors Down is a U.S.A. band originaly from Mississippi ( I think).
Loser is a song off there CD Better Life. I don't think there is any conection between D-A-D & 3 Doors Down.
Love songs from Hyenas is the first CD from the Fishfaces. The singer from Smack, Claude( Band from Finland ) formed the Fishfaces after Smack broke up. The second CD from the Fishfaces, Leaving the Planet had 2 songs on it with Jesper from D-A-D singing on it. The Best Years & Bird of Paradise. Claude died after only recording 2 tracks for Leaving the Planet. Musicians from Scandinavia including Jeper Binzer got together to compete the Fishfaces CD Leaving the Planet.
Maybe this info. will help a bit.

Life in canaD-A-D

GF

Posted: Fri, 2007-03-09 20:36

now that last info, caught my attention.. any info on where to get the first fishfaces album (legally that is)

If you want to be missed - then go away...

And some very wise words:
Man with feet on ground, cannot put on shoes

...I'm a GoldFish on a table..

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2007-03-09 21:16

for the fishfaces albums you can search in E-Mule

Posted: Fri, 2007-03-09 23:49

They have a track from Leaving The Planet up on their myspace.

On axelmusic.dk you can order the cd for only 20 dkk, though they probably don't stock it right now.
http://www.axelmusic.dk/productDetails/6418365002227

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck ├ętes-vous?

Brow's picture

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-11 13:14

You can also buy it at cdon.dk the price is a little higher here though.

http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?navroot=903

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Rusty's picture

Posted: Fri, 2007-03-16 16:56

Jordi - Will you cut it out with the emule business. You're on the internet - There's nothing easier than buying stuff online, and that way it doesn't matter if you're not from Denmark... Whether you want to download the tracks illegally is your business, but saying it's because you can't get the CD's where you are now is a lame excuse.

Anonymous's picture
Dennis Demennis (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-03-18 11:20

Well Jordi, i my self are in the lucky position that ther are CD's from D-A-D for sale in he Netherlands, bur i also downloaded some stuff from I-tunes.
The prise is ok and the quality is very good, you can even download the covers and from the D-A-D site the songtekst.
Al you need is an i-pod, first i was against it because youre bounded to one brand, but i bought one and i cannot miss it any more.
It's great.....

peace sells,....... but who's buying?

Posted: Mon, 2007-04-09 21:26

Hi! I`m from Argentina and yes, there`s a lot of stuff that`s hard to get when you`re not in USA or Europe. I`ve bought every f++cking DAD album thorugh internet, or through a friend of mine who lives in Sweden. I don`t think that a P2P is the solution, but sometimes it`s the only way to get it. I`ve paid at itunes for 3 rare songs the same money that cost me a full printed CD down here... but I want to support the band. What you maybe don`t understand it`s that not everybody lives in the first world, you know what I mean?? By the way, there`s some cool people around here (you know who you are...) but there`s a lot of... ok, you know who you are too!!

Nihil Verum Nisi Mors...

Evil Does, What Evil Knows...
Taltos

Add new comment