76 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Tue, 2007-11-06 21:41

Anyone seen the prices for tickets?
Goes on sale monday d. 12/11 on Billetnet, but haven´t had any luck so fare...

Dorte

Posted: Wed, 2007-11-07 13:58

Just found out.. Price is 550-650 kr.

---------------------------------------

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Posted: Wed, 2007-11-07 14:59

Same day as the tickets for Maidens gig at Horsens 08 goes on sale Smiley-laugh

two wishes:

- Do a Helpyourselfish II
- Play Roskilde again

JPV

Posted: Wed, 2007-11-07 18:17

wauw, that's really expensive!

jaypee

Posted: Thu, 2007-11-08 16:18

Well.. Iron Maiden tickets cost 666 (!) DKR for the front pits and 555 DKR behind the pits... Smiley-laugh

two wishes:

- Play Roskilde again

Posted: Fri, 2007-11-09 17:46

No matter hor much t costs, I'm going! I've been waiting for 4 years for them to get to Denmark, and now the waitingtime is over! Smiley-laugh

And 5-600,- is not much for a concert ticket to a band like this...

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Posted: Sat, 2007-11-10 10:32

Kanutski... I agree with you. 550-650 kr. is ok. When Metallica and Aerosmith wisited Denmark this year, the prices started at 700 and went up.
As I told Tina, I went to a Bon Jovi concert back in 1990 in Valby.
I have one thing to say to you, Kanutski: It was fantastic!!
I recommend it;)

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Posted: Sat, 2007-11-10 20:04

I believe you! Smiley-laugh It's gonne be great! I've only been a fan for 4-5 years, but I still feel like I known them, since they began!

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

JPV

Posted: Sat, 2007-11-10 20:21

Yeah, I also saw Bon Jovi several times, last time was 2 years ago during the HAND tour, and it was just awesome! These guys didn't lose anything. Still I think the ticket prices are really expensive, I didn't think it would be that much. Damn, it's rock n roll, it shouldn't be so high!

jaypee

Posted: Mon, 2007-11-12 10:38

Yeahhhhh.... I got tickets!!

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2007-11-12 13:40

Me tooo Smiley-laugh In front of the stage.. weeheee... See ya there..

Posted: Mon, 2007-11-12 19:41

I got tickets too! Smiley-laugh

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Brow's picture

Posted: Sun, 2007-11-18 18:20

Hell yeah.. Up front tickets for both the Bon Jovi and the Iron Maiden conert.. Smiley-wink

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-01-14 22:23

I'm about to make/do the most crazy thing in my life... I'm thinking about paying 5.200 danish crowns just to stand on the stage for 3 songs, when Bon Jovi comes to Denmark!!

The only problem is that there has to be 2 people who bought's this ticket, so anyone in here willing to pay that much??
It's so insane I know, I'm really shaking my head.
So for 2 people it would be 10.400 Danish crowns. That has got to be the most expensive thing that I ever thought of buying!!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 11:32

I've got the stage tickets!!!! So if you want to stand on stage for 3 songs including more, when Bon Jovi comes to Denmark, well here's you chance to get this exclusive experience! All you have to do is pay 5,200 Danish Crowns to me... If you already have a ticket then it's possible to return it for the stage tickets and get the stage tickets cheaper! So get moving and contact me now!!!!!!

Brow's picture

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 14:09

hey Tina

What is some crazy tickets you've found there! Where have you found those?

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 14:49

Brow... Yeah you tell me! I found it on this website:

www.bonjovi-denmark.dk

If I buy these tickets, then it's going to be the most insane thing that I've ever done in my life!!! I sure hope that it's the money worth! Well, the one ticket is still free, so anyone who's interested??

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 15:13

Brow... I can see that you also got up front tickets Smiley-wink If you want to share with me these stage tickets, then we can get the tickets a little bit cheaper by returning the tickets we already have Smiley-laugh
I know that 5,200 Kr. is a lot, but thing about it. Bon Jovi are world known, these guys are SO HARD to get close too, even meet. We'll be guarenteed the best up front spot, we'll be standing ON STAGE with Bon Jovi for 3 songs. We'll get an autographed program and the right to buy for 100 Dollars of Merchandise at Bon Jovi's webshop! This only happens once in a lifetime, really think about it!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 15:19

Ohh and if you ever see a concert/video spot with Bon Jovi live and there are an audience on stage, well there you see Jon Bon Jovi standing in the middle of the tiny little crowd.. This is as close as you ever get, unless you are god damn lucky to pull down their securyties Smiley-wink well who's knows, maybe they'll throw a after party, that we'll be lucky enough to enter! Smiley-laugh You never know!

Brow's picture

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 16:29

Though it would be cool, I really can't afford it.

It's hard enough trying to make a living on "SU" while studying, when you also want to have a little fun and go to concerts etc.

And I kinda hope I can afford going to the Roger Waters concert in Odense too..

But if you bye the tickets I'm sure you will get a great experience. Smiley

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 16:40

Brow... I know what it's like living on SU, trust me Smiley-wink

Yeah I sure hope that I'll find someone who will pay for ticket nr. 2.. You know I can't afford to pay 10.400 for 2 tickets, but I can afford to buy one ticket. What bugs me is that I have to buy the 2 tickets, I can't just buy 1, now that sucks! Smiley-sad

Brow's picture

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 22:11

Yeah thats also pretty lame, that it's not possible to buy just one ticket.. especially with those prices.

But I hope you find someone to share it with, it seems like you really want to get up there Smiley-yawn-more-anim

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-15 23:16

Well I've decided to do it, whether I have to pay 5,200 Kr. or 10.400 kr. for it. If I have to pay the 10.400 kr. that I would try to sell it to a little bit cheaper prize. I hope that I have a sweet bank mann, cause I'll have to borrow the 10.400 Kr. Smiley-laugh
Wauw, this is crazy 'n' insane, but I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING! Smiley-laugh

Posted: Wed, 2008-01-16 23:11

Tina you are craaaaazy Smiley-tongue

Fan since christmas 2004.
Fav. song - Evil Twin
Fav. album - Scare Yourself

Posted: Thu, 2008-01-17 22:50

Tina, you crazy girl;)
I won´t join you on stage, but I stand in the back with some girlfriends and cheer you on;))
Still hope that we can meet for one beer (maybe more;) before concert...
We´re exchanging telephone numbers up to the concert, ok? ;))

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Posted: Fri, 2008-01-18 09:17

If you have seen the Crush-Tour DVD, you see Jon dancing with a woman in the song Bed Of Roses. It's pretty cool!

I hope you will be the next one, Tina! Smiley-laugh

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2008-01-19 01:57

Kanutski -- Why do ya think that I'm going to enter the stage?? Smiley-tongue
And at the end of the dance he kisses the girl rigth on her lips Smiley-laugh Smiley-tongue You know being kissed by a rockstar doesn''t happen that often and by the price I'm paying for this experience that I must at least be allowed to release my inner "groupie" and grab his ass while standing right next to him Smiley-laugh (I'm half way kidding)....

Lådde -- I'm totally crazy, I know, I've lost my sixth sence at almost 27 years old Smiley-laugh But for once in my life I'll do something like this, which I don't ever think will happen again Smiley-wink But if that's what it takes to get close to the big celebs, then I'm also willing to pay the price if I can afford it of cause Smiley-laugh

Dorthe ---- I've already got your phone number. I got it at the same time that I bought the up front ticket to the concert Smiley-wink I just need a little info about this whole thing before I can make any other plans about meetings or something. I really need the best spot as I'm taking my camera with me and want great photo's. If I'm allowed then I'll even bring it with on stage and take pics of the band and audience Smiley-wink
Dorthe -- please bring the biggest and most pink banner you can get and I'll wave to you when my face shows up at the big screen.. hahaha

Posted: Sat, 2008-01-19 22:58

Ohh, so you got a plan Smiley-laugh Excellent! I'll be watching you from the crowd!

Grabbing Jons ass... Well, if you manage to do this, I'm very impressed! Smiley-laugh That takes a lof of guts. But hey, once in a lifetime... Smiley

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Brow's picture

Posted: Mon, 2008-01-21 21:47

Yeah I will look for that too Smiley-wink

And Tina nice pictures you have taken over the years, just came by your profile on fotokritik.dk today Smiley

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-01-21 22:55

FINALLY! I manage to find someone who wants to buy the second ticket that I have Smiley-laugh weeheee... Now I just hope that I can borrow some money from the bank, and then I'M IN HEAVEN!
As I've never borrowed any money from the bank before, then I think that the chances must be very good Smiley-wink

I tell ya what.. I WILL GRAPP JON'S ASS, if I get the chance... When you look at the live recordings from the Crush DVD where they play "Bed of Roses", there you see some girls kissing Jon on his cheek, and he just get the biggest smile on his face!! You just can see that he's enjoying so much! So I see nothing wrong in grapping his ass gently.. Hey.. I payed my ass for it! As long as I don't grap his "beeeeeeeeeep", where it get's too personal, then I don't see why there should be a problem... Smiley-wink

welcome to Tina - the groupie (I'M KIDDING!)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-01-21 22:57

Brow...

Thank U! Thank U! Smiley-laugh

In a few years (hopefully) I'll be walking around with a paperrazo camera haha... Taking some even better photo's Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-01-21 23:27

If I'll get my face on the big screen, then I swear that I'll wave out to ya all Smiley-laugh Man, I'm really exited to see what it's like standing in front of a 30,000 crowd.. To a band like Bon Jovi, then it must be nothing compared to the crowd they're used to play for Smiley-laugh
To me 30,000 people is a lot!

When I asked for these special tickets, then I had to tell a good story about why I should have these tickets. One of the things that I said was "I would do anything for these tickets, even If I was asked to go on stage, sing a duet with Jon Bon Jovi in front of 30,000 people, then I would do it"

I would even do this with D-A-D, if I was asked to do a duet with Jesper in front of a HUGE crowed, nothing's going to hold me back! Though I'll be shaking my ass off.. I'm not shy and I have the guts that it takes.. But I'll be pretty damn nervous I tell ya haha

I just love challenges Smiley-laugh

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-01-29 17:21

Well Guys! Now it's 100 % sure that I'm going to be one of the lucky ones who'll be on stage as a stage audience with Bon Jovi for 3 whole songs! Smiley-laugh weehee it's going to be god damn awesome! I just can't wait now Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
JerseySuzy (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2008-02-08 23:00

I have 1 golden circle fanclub ticket for sale for Randers on June 19. I'm a fanclubmember and if you know anyone who wants to be frontstage without being an official member, you can mail me. I'll be there myself of course and you can get in the best place as my guest!

Anonymous's picture
JerseySuzy (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2008-02-08 23:02

Sorry, forgot to mention my email address: susan.pelders@home.nl

Anonymous's picture
witek (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-02-11 00:40

Hello everyone!
Bon Jovi are coming to Europe in a few months! I just canit wait!
Unfortunately, it seems they would never play a real open-air concert in my country. Smiley-midget-sad
So I am thinking about meeting them in Randers. Like everything in my life it isn't as easy as I wish it were. But somehow (hitchhicking?) I would get to the place of the concert, but where is it? When I click on the button "MAP IT" on bonjovi.com it is shown a crossroad. What's the name of the arena and how the tickets are being sold? Is it still possible to buy some "front of stage"?

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-02-11 01:22

Hi Witek..

The place where the concert with be held is actually out in the fields.It is actually like Open Air, It's not an arena, it's actually far away from it.

http://www.bonjovi-denmark.dk/clients.htm
This link shows where the concert will take place. The place is called "Messepladsen" and is a place near by a little village called GL. Estrup.

As far as I know then the all the front row tickets are sold out. But it's still possible to buy tickets in the next best row.. You just follow the link "buy tickets" on Bon Jovi's homepage.
If you're on facebook.com then it's possible to find tickets there too.. Not to mention this link:

http://www.dba.dk/asp/soegning/soegning.asp?annoncetype=2&rubrikId=9620&...

It's a place where people put their tickets on sale if they've boight a ticket and the can't go. You'll have to look at the tickets for 650 kr, that's the front row tickets..

I hope that you make it! I'll be on stage with Bon Jovi for 3 whole songs as an stage audience, so keep an eye on me Smiley-laugh

Anonymous's picture
witek (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-02-11 02:05

>I hope that you make it! I'll be on >stage with Bon Jovi for 3 whole songs >as an stage audience, so keep an >eye on me Smiley-laugh

yeah, I know, I've read the whole topic. ;] Put the seccond ticket up on ebay; I'm gonna buy it! Smiley-midget-laugh
Does "gammel" mean village?

Posted: Mon, 2008-02-11 07:49

"gammel" means "old"

"Where there's a will there's a highway..."

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 20:42

well... we're getting closer! Waiting time will soon be over Smiley-laugh weehee.

Next month the biggest gig in Denmark 2008 will take place in Randers.. Damn my feet are jumping up & down, cause I'm so exited! Just can't wait to hear the good music and what will happen!

God, butterflies will fly in stomach! Smiley-tongue

By the way I'm crazy about the new song from Bon Jovi, "Whole lot of leavin"
My god, it's great! Country/rock!
And the great, great accustic guitar sound, which gives the song so so so much rythm! I love it!

I picture myself, driving in the desert on Route 66 in a open sports car, singing very loudly with on this tune with some friends! haha Roadtrip Smiley-tongue

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 21:25

well big and big ;) (ironic) hehe... good luck to everyone going to the show!! ;)

I will go to the biggest gig in Denmark 2008: IRON MAIDEN Somewhere back in time tour in July, anyone going?

damn so many great concert in our little country this year!!!

two wishes:

- Play Roskilde again

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 21:56

haha Osaka.. Well both bands are big! Very big indeed Smiley-laugh

Yeah, it's so nice with all these HUGE bands comming to our small country! It's really amazing Smiley-laugh

Now all we need is our Danish bands and Singers to get big outside Denmark!

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 22:14

yeah

anyone read the festival section in BT last Wednesday?

Here are some of the big concert in Denmark this summer (festival gigs not included) :

Kiss
Bon Jovi
Iron Maiden
REM
Roger Waters
Dolly P
DAD (not to forget)
Bob Dylan
Whitesnake
Celine Dion
Leonard Cohen
Lou Reed
Mark Knopfler
Alice Cooper

thats a hell of huge names this summer! incredible!

two wishes:

- Play Roskilde again

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 22:24

Kiss and Whitesnake - I'll be in Denmark at that time. When is Cooper?

We will win if we will the winning.
-------------------------------------
Vi vil vinde hvil vi vil at vinde.

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 22:45

16/7 in Sønderborg!

two wishes:

- Play Roskilde again

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 22:51

Not to forget Bryan Adams! He's also big Smiley-laugh

Posted: Mon, 2008-05-05 23:35

Just got my TIX for Cooper... AHH! The amount of concert time this summer is wild.

Got to cut out KISS. Well, its only Gene and Paul, even though Singer will be on drums. I really dig him. Hes also gonna drum for Cooper, so its not a total loss Smiley-midget

Maiden? Sure thing. Bought tix the day they went on sale.

Jovi: Would have, if I had the time and $ at the time the tix went on sale.

REM: Would love to see them live. I seem to remember seeing them at Roskilde Festival at some point, but I might be misstaken.

DAD? Hell yeah! A few times anyways.

Some METAL show at Amager Bio in July. On the 8th I think, and then the next day I go get the outline done for my next tat.

And I bet there will be more...

Bootlegging and spreading the music by the bands I like (videos at www.youtube.com -->WrittenInWater):

2005-10-15 DAD, Tobakken, Esbjerg. (2DVD)
2006-08-05 DAD, Bork Havnefestival, Bork. (2DVD)
2007-05-12 DAD, Skala FM Rock, Kolding. (1DVD)

Posted: Tue, 2008-05-06 00:30

I just hope that uncle will come over here sometime in aug maybe, July is not my time in Denmark, oops. Let's check out.

We will win if we will the winning.
-------------------------------------
Vi vil vinde hvil vi vil at vinde.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-05-06 02:03

DorteB... Is it possible that I can catch a ride with you guys from Århus to Gl.Estrup, and then again from Gl.Estrup to Århus? I'll pay you a bit for the transport Smiley-laugh

Posted: Thu, 2008-05-08 09:49

Hey Tina

My brother lives in Randers, so I´m gonna be at his place before and after the concert... Sorry;)

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-06-08 23:38

11 days left!!!!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, can't wait, can't wait Smiley-laugh

Pages

Add new comment