76 posts / 0 new
Last post
witek's picture
witek (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-06-09 18:19

Hi all. I've already been on the concert in Ebreichsdorf, Austria. The dream came true. I wish I could be in Denmark too, but not this time. Smiley-midget-sad Hope they'll play again in Europe soon. No chance to see them again at this year's tour. Greetz.

Posted: Tue, 2008-06-10 17:35

Oh my, Tina... 9 days! Can´t wait!

Do you have my number from last time we talked? (same number;)
Send me an sms and maybe we can meet next thursday;)

/Dorte

---------------------------------------

Believe in Lucky 13;)

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2008-06-11 23:29

Hey Dorthe Smiley-wink

Ahh sadly I've delete it while clearing my inbox, please send me an email at :

Missvojens@yahoo.com

so we can exchange phone numbers Smiley-tongue

I'll be at Messepladsen at 14.00, cause Fanclub & side Stage experience ticketholders have their check inn at that time.
At 16.00 o' clock we're allowed to walk into the concert field, while the rest of you guys have to wait until 17.00 o' clock Smiley-wink

I really can't wait anymore, I can feel that it's all getting closer now. I'm so exited to see what's going to happen, what will happen and also scared of ending up getting disapointed.. I really paid my ass off for this event, so I truly hope that it would be a night that I'll never ever forget Smiley-tongue

And I can't wait to get this very special feeling I also get when I meet D-A-D. You know, this BIG Butterfly you get in your stomach, cause you're such a huge fan and all the suddenly you really can't believe that you're actually standing next to them.. And then you think "no, no this is just a dream", when it's really not..
I just loooooooove that feeling, it's amazing Smiley-laugh

Posted: Thu, 2008-06-12 02:24

If it wasn't for my sig dog, I would like to pay for the other ticket, if you dont already have sold it, but I dont have the money, and I already have a bank loan.. That could have been so awesome to be on the stage with the guys.. wow! Smiley-midget-laugh

D-A-D - Entertainment you can trust!

Posted: Thu, 2008-06-12 12:44

Tina, I´ve e-mailet you....

7 days;))

Believe in Lucky 13;)

Brow's picture

Posted: Sun, 2008-06-15 19:03

So looking forward to this concert, think it's gonna be great.

But I hope the weather will change and be better thursday, though it doesn't really look like it on dmi.dk.

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Posted: Mon, 2008-06-16 14:12

Hey all of you, going to Gl. Estrup!

I drove by today and I have one suggestion for you! Leave for Estrup in good time!

The traffic is gonna be kaotic...

Only one entrence-side to the area, and only one small road leads to it from either Randers or Auning.
We´re expecting a looong walk;)

Believe in Lucky 13;)

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-06-16 20:49

I AM SOOOOO READY FOR THIS!!! Holy jesus christ, I've waited 9 month for this.. Never have I thought back in 1992 when I was a huge fan of Bon Jovi that I would be able to experience this 16 years later Smiley-laugh
My very first Bon Jovi concert!
Right at this very moment I consider myself a bigger fan of Bon Jovi than a D-A-D fans, but it's only because the concert is so near and it's the only thing I can think of at the moment. The adrenalin runs through my body!

When the concert finally is over, wauw I bet that I would feel a deep, deep emptyness, cause I've been looking forward to this for so long and then suddenly it's all over!

Then I enter the Green Concerts and D-A-D and I'm back to where I belong! Back as the crazy D-A-D fan haha Smiley-tongue

I'll be at Messepladsen at 14.00 at Box office A, the place where Fanclub and Side Stage Experience ticket holders should enter! Smiley-laugh

I sure hope that the sun will shine, there's nothing worse than entering a concert where it's all muddy and raining!

Dorthe I'll send you an email later Smiley-wink

Let's make this concert ONE WILD NIGHT with B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Booooon Jovi!

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-06-17 19:45

I really can't wait anymore! Damn, I'm so exited and I can't WAIT anymore!
I usually have a lot of patience, but this event knocks out all the patience that I once had Smiley-laugh

On Bonjovi-denmark.dk a reporter went to one of their concerts, can't remember where, but the band got 6 out of 6 stars!!! weeheee Smiley-laugh
And the guys will be playing for around 2 1/2 hours WOW!

I've just been told that we're going to around 10 people in each side of the stage!! hehe now, there's good chance to grap Jon's ass in the middle of the crowed! HAHA

If I grap Jon's ass, what will I get then? Smiley-tongue

Posted: Tue, 2008-06-17 23:49

You will most likely get thrown out. Smiley-wink

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2008-06-18 00:08

Haha Lasse, maybe, maybe not!

I saw a video on youtube from one of their liveperformances, where Jon walks over to a bunch of fans..
Then he leans back forward and all the woman around him starts kissing him on his cheek and he's just standing there with the biggest colgate smile on his face hahaha.... So almost anything is possible...

Posted: Wed, 2008-06-18 10:50

i hope you all will have a brilliant evening tomorrow. i'm very exited about those of you who is entering the stage (Tina, I'm shure that we'll be getting a post here on the forum, with a good description of what happened up there!! ;-))

Fan since christmas 2004.
Fav. song - Evil Twin
Fav. album - Scare Yourself

Posted: Thu, 2008-06-19 10:59

It's going to be great.

And Jon Bon Jovi does have a habbit of dancing with the crowd on stage or stuff like that, as far as I've seen on several Live stuff.

It's nice that it isn't filled with 80.000 as with the Rolling stones, that was almost too many.

I'm also looking forward to Richie's fantastic guitar solos!!! Man that guy plays the ass off of everyone!

I have a bootleg of their Wembley concert from 1995, not just the songs that are on the DVD (which is great btw) but the entire set, and it's some of the best live recordings I've ever listened too!

If you're going somewhere, you gotta get to nowhere to get there - Be there nowhere

Brow's picture

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-20 09:58

What a f***** great concert. Bon Jovi was awsome! They really kicked ass!
Jons singing and Richies guitar playing was really amazing!

Only bad thing was the warm up act, they really sucked. How can you warm up a Bon Jovi crowd with two acoustic guitars playing bad cover songs?? That was pretty lame.

Here's the setlist if anyone is interested:

LOST HIGHWAY
BORN TO BE MY BABY
BAD NAME
CAPT. CRASH
RUNAWAY
SLEEP w/ Jumpin' Jack Flash, Start Me Up, Back In The USSR
BLAZE
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
THIS AIN'T A LOVE SONG
IN THESE ARMS
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
KEEP THE FAITH
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU - RICHIE VOX
UNDIVIDED
HAVE A NICE DAY
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
PRAYER

ENCORE:
ALWAYS
BLOOD ON BLOOD
YOU GIVE ME FEVER
WANTED
BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-20 13:54

Great concert yes!

But I think it's the last time, that those people who were behind this concert, should be allowed to arrange a concert again!!!

SOOO many people didn't make it in time, and all they have to say, those who arranged it, is that they "warned" people on their website... If that gives them a better taste in their mouthes, okay.... But you can't squezz 25.000 people through a one tracked road, and think everythings gonna be okay!! The line was loooong!

I was lucky and made it after the first to songs were done. Had to here them from a distance. Bit from there the concert was great!

But I can't imagine how ROBBED those people who never made it, or turned around after the show had been going for an hour, must have felt! I've never seen anything like it, and I've been to Paul McCartney & Rolling stones in Horsens, & Aerosmith in Randers, and they NEVER had such big problems, BECAUSE the place the concert was held, was right outside town, or on the soccer stadium..

So why Bon Jovi had to be put in the middle of nowhere, i don't know, but I do have some thoughts and one of them, is that the people behind it NEVER thought about the pople who was gonna watch it, but only about how many tickets they could sell, and how many money they could earn!! And they just needed a spot, where they could squez in a 100.000 if that was the case.. They should be happy that they didn't sell more tickets, cause it would have released BIG caos...

But Bon Jovi played really well, and i was happy to see them. But I'm never ever ever going to a concert there again! And I hope that those who tried to make it, and those who came an hour late or so, will get their money back!!!! And that the people behind the concert, will never arrange another concert, cause it was a dissaster! I have nothing left for people who does things like this...

If you're going somewhere, you gotta get to nowhere to get there - Be there nowhere

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-20 15:45

I experienced the whole Bon Jovi concert and it was fantastic!

Lords Of The Atlas

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-20 16:02

Pictures from the concert can be seen on my facebook profile - Tina Carstensen under my photoalbums...

I'm really too tired to comment anything at the moment, but it was AWESOME, on stage and off stage! But it wasn't the expensive money worth! I had a good time though and caught the boys attention Smiley-wink

Posted: Sat, 2008-06-21 11:36

It was a great great concert!

Damn, they still got it;) Sound, stage, big screen, weather, beers, everything was perfect.

I´m so sorry for all the people that didn´t make it. We predicted it (wrote it here two days before concert), that trafic was gonna be kaotic and a huge problem.
The people behind this show must have known it to and could, as we, easely have predicted this.....hm. Not okey!

And Tina, I saw you on stage, you lucky girl;) Thanks for your sms but it was impossible for us to make our way so close to the stage (we arrived at 18.30)

I´m glad that you all had a great concert like us, and hopefully all of you (from in here;) made it in time

Believe in Lucky 13;)

witek's picture
FJ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-06-22 01:21

I think the concert generally sucked.
Bad sound, eg. the guitar solo was far too low + bad sound in general and the band didn`t play tight enough.....sounded like the had not seen eachother in 2 years and had just met yesterday to rehease for the concert....

Nice to hear some of the classsics though, but way to much of this new country-inspired style....what happend to the band once known for "energy rock with feeling" are they aspiring to become the new Kenny Rogers ?

Half of the audience didn`t seem to know more than 5-6 hits and the atmosphere was like going to anually "town-party" or grøn koncert.....aside from when the hits were played half of the audience stood talking not wathing the show at all.

The planning beoynd comments....sucked....I missed the 2 first songs and i was lucky.

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2008-06-25 23:42

So did anyone notice how silent I've been after concert???

Well, the concert was amazing Smiley-wink I really really loved the stage show, man I wonder how many millions they've paid for it, cause it couldn't have been cheap!

But when that's said, then I was REALLY disappointed, in fact I've cried a few times, that how disappointed I've been. The side stage experience wasn't the 5,200 Danish crowns worth, not a penny!
Of cause I did enjoy being on stage with Bon Jovi, standing infront of a 30.000 crowd and caught the boys attention, but that was it.. Jon Bon Jovi never came over to us, NOT A SINGLE TIME! All he did was move back and forth infront of his microphone and that's it!
A guy who won the ticket managed to get Jon over to him and shake his hands. A few days later I read on a gossip page that fans got autographs and maybe even a chance to talk with Jon, while waiting for him outside Hotel D'Angleterre in CPH. ALL FOR FREE! That was it, I simply couldn't take it anymore and started crying, that's how disappointed I was.
The funny part was that we got on stage too early, so we ran up on the stage in the beginning of song 2 as we were told, but were quickly pulled down again, as we were ment to go on stage in song 3. And we were only 6 people on stage at that time! So in song 3 we ran up on the stage once again and stayes there for 3 songs, that was quite funny and the Bon Jovi boys only smiled at us haha...

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2008-06-25 23:47

uhhhh and I have a new favorite Bon Jovi song! That's "Runaway", it really sounded cool live Smiley-laugh and I love David Bryan, the keyboard player, he really did deliver it all! Funny enough, he kept looking at me while I was messing up all the words, for god sakes.. I didn't know all the lyrics to their songs haha quite embarresing I think!

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-27 17:05

I guess that Jon Bon Jovi is a fan of our danish band:

http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/14/70814...

Look at his arm...

Hehe... Smiley-wink

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-27 19:32

haha kanutski Smiley-laugh This tatoo is old and I believe that he has had it since the beginning of Bon Jovi and a few years before the start of D-A-D!

But it could be nice, huh! Smiley-laugh

Now about the suporting act, Michelle Birkballe, it was the ones arranged the concert, that had to find a suporting act. If they didn't, then Bon Jovi wouldn't play, that's what BJ's management decided, not BJ themselves.
It was said so in eighter BT or Ekstra Bladet.

Well, I have decided that despite that Jon disappointed me at this concert, then I would do it again. I would pay to be on stage with the band, give them a second chance, but it won't be in Denmark!
No, it would be somewhere outside Denmark, maybe London, Germany Smiley-laugh I am a Bon Jovi fan, actually I official became one after the BJ concert in Randers and I will enter yet another BJ concert Smiley-laugh

witek's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2008-06-27 23:17

Posted: Sat, 2008-06-28 16:06

Great pics, Tina!

Unfortunately, I missed most of the concert. I only heard the last 6-7 songs because of the car-chaos... Smiley-sad That wasn't so great...

But luckely, my girlfriend and I heard our song, Always, so that was the most important thing Smiley

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Pages

Add new comment