30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 13:35

There was a time when I thought Stig was very hot 'n' sexy, I'm affraid that I don't think so anymore Smiley-sad (Damn it, what's happend to me??).
The reason for this is because we have almost seen it all! There's nothing left for the imagination anymore:-( Stig could easily jump on stage naked and I won't even be suprised..
I think that Stig is much more sexier when he wears those black leather pants without seeing the crack! Or any other costume, but not the golden hotpants with the golden boots, that's a NO GO..

Now don't take this the wrong way, cause I really do like Stig as the person he is and I know that he's a well dressed man. I just think that sometimes it goes a little over the edge where I don't find it sexy anymore.. It's just my opion...

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 14:59

Hm...Maybe your right, or maybe not..What would D-A-D be without Stigge Nasty in his dirty clothes?

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 15:39

Tina, I think it's a big loss for all of us that you don't find Stig a sexy man anymore. Well who would now moan about him so sweetly, ah? Smiley-wink Maybe you should have a look a bit closier, maybe there's still something that could bring that passion back? I think I gonna miss all your craziness about Stig, I'm sure of it Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 15:58

Ginge_Ale.... I really don't know what the hell happend to me, but something has changed..

But believe me the passion for Stig comes back whenever I look into his baby light blue eyes, I have such a weakess for eyes like those, my knees get so weak hahaha Smiley-tongue
But I don't get turned on (did I really say that?) by looking at Stigs ass anymore as I once did, I guess I've seen too many times...

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 17:21

Oh.....Stig.....come on over, baby!!! Smiley-laugh I can handle that much Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 17:26

Tina, I seriously suspect that you've lent your profile to someone else. I refuse to believe that you're the same good old Tina madly-in-love-and-this-love-is-stronger-than-death. Whoever you are, please, give the account back to Tina Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 17:45

I think Stig should what he wants... and what he doesn't want Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 18:23

@Tina:
So he could jump naked on stage and you wouldnt get surprised?
What if he had no "thing" ;) That would be a surprise to everyone I think Smiley-laugh

Nah, I think your brain coudnt handle the Green Concert shows and he heat we are having ATM... You had a brain meltdown Smiley

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 18:39

WIW, bravo, I couldn't even have imagined the opportunity Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 19:56

Ginger_ale : I believe that I left THAT Tina in Hillerød (Hillerod), 40 min away from Copenhagen. Now I live in Odense, 3rd largest city in Denmark..

WIW.... hahahaha I surender myself on that one, if Stig jumped on stage naked and didn't have a "thing", then I would be suprised Smiley-yawn-more But I have a photo that shows that he does have a "thing"... hahaha
In fact I actually think that Jesper has become more sexier than Stig, maybe because of his personality, I don't know...

hahaha I believe that I've had a meltdown, now is there a doctor in the house?? Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 21:21

Tina honey,

Take your medication!!! Smiley-wink Smiley-wink

Mia

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 23:04

A doctor to be.. that's me, Tina..And I live almost next door.. :p

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 23:26

Curly... I am taken my medication for 2 diseases..

Hmm maybe I need to be shot by amors arrow Smiley-tongue

Mia, you'll have to search dead people and I'm still alive.. Smiley-wink

Mia

Posted: Tue, 2008-07-29 23:59

No, no.. I'm not.. I'll drive (yes DRIVE) the hmm.. don't know the word in english and too tired to figure one out.. but I'll drive the lægeambulance.. or maybe I'll just talk with the old lady, whom only has the doctor as her friend... bla bla.. I'm tired...

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2008-07-30 00:12

ahhh maybe it's called emergency ambulance or something like that Smiley-wink

I think I need some bad medicine Smiley-wink Those 19 pills my doctor once told me to take was pure madness, so Doctor Mia, I refuse to take that once again! Smiley-wink

Haha I believe that a lot of the people in here who really knows me can't believe their own ears. Cause they knew how hooked I was on Stig once, but maybe it's just fase I'm going through. I don't think that Stig has to do much before I'm in that boat again Smiley-tongue

Posted: Thu, 2008-07-31 17:37

Tina, just a little pill for you from me and Ginger Smiley-wink Here it goes:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7193/x3ac32bacmd3.jpg

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2008-07-31 17:50

No Cats & Ginger_ale! I think the pill may have worked, how the hell can I resist a picture (and a Stig) like that Smiley-tongue
He looks soooooooooo hot here Smiley-wink

haha in a few moments I believe that there'll be dusin of links with a photo of Stigge Nasty hehe Smiley-wink

Posted: Thu, 2008-07-31 18:46

Smiley-laugh Smiley-laugh Smiley-laugh

Lal

Posted: Thu, 2008-07-31 21:24

Stig is trannylicious. I dig it.

Posted: Fri, 2008-08-01 07:39

Stigge isn't supposed to be sexy. He's supposed to do what he does best - play his bass like crazy, so no worries!

Regards
Klaus

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 02:18

I hope that Stigge is not actualy watching this conversation :P
If he does then I hope that he is having a laugh about the drooling fan(atics). heh..

(puts on her Scare Yourself Alive CD and listens to the beginning of 'Riding With Sue'..)

When you feel like you have no drool left for Stigge, then think about how funny and cool he is on stage instead!

Is'nt that some of the joy of being at a D-A-D concert? To see that bass-man running around the stage and sving with he's rocket bass half nude, so focused at making a show, that he almost forgets to return to the mic for the chorus x)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 03:09

Ok.
Maybe it's just me and my taste in men, hehe, but I prefer Stig's appearance the way he looks nowadays. His beauty (yes, beauty, for he has never been handsome, but beautiful) has become more brutal, more manlike, if you like. It is more appealing to a woman's ....hmmm...you know :-D, than his former ethereal elf-like androginy. Don't get me wrong, he's drop-dead-gorgeous to me at any age, it's just that now he is more PHYSICALLY, and not just aesthetically attractive.

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 09:53

I think Stigge is the coolest memeber in DAD.
He is THE MAN for a great performance. He also writes many of the bands lyrics, which is pretty cool.
And his personality is just great. I like him as person (meet him a couple of times and seen and read a dozen of interviews).
Smiley-midget

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 11:46

Yesterday i saw Pirates of..... (again), and when it hit me. Stigge Nasty reminds of Jack Sparrow. I know that Depp look like Keith Richards - But sometimes when you see stigge live or talking with him backstage he reminds me of Jack Sparrow: A funny man, with a crazy humor, walk crazy around on the stage and his way to perform "Ridin With sue" hehe like it!

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 14:52

Well, though I’m not a biggest fan of Stig as Tina is, and my perception of the band is mostly in whole, none the less I think I have something to add. I do believe that Stig is a damn gifted man – as an entertainer and as a song-writer. And, of course, as simply a person, intrinsically and in appearance. Yes, I believe that he is a good looking – all the way I know the band. Though maybe his is not entirely my type, but I admit it. More than this. You can be beautiful or something and do nothing about it. But he crystallized his beauty out, made it in fact a weapon of mass destruction ;-). I still witness some women who with a slight single brief sight at any of his photos close their eyes breathlessly and whisper out: No shit! So, I believe, there’s no need to express one’s disappointment about Stig – it’s at least not polite towards him. Doesn’t really matter how he looks like, though it does, the matter is that he is God’s and his own masterpiece and we should take him as he is. He-he.

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-03 16:45

Could it be that you are getting older?;)

We live on dreams when we´re younger. Thats the fun part of being young! Nothing is impossible.

Things change and with age reality kicks in, you see things differently and so on....
(thank god I think!;)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-08-05 16:17

Maybe it is because I'm getting older..I really don't know..
But I do know, that I still like Stig and care about him.. Very VERY kind man, deep down on earth and as said before a well dressed man..
But I guess that sometimes I just get enough of watching a half nude Stigge, sometimes it could be nice if he just would cover up a bit.. But as you guys said, maybe I should just focus on something else, cause Stig has got a lot of other talent Smiley-wink
But he is indeed still a sexy man, that's my conclusion.. and Ginger_ale & Nocats, I don't think that you have heard the last of me moaning so sweet about him, I'm just a soft dog at his feet Smiley-laugh haha

Posted: Tue, 2008-08-05 18:28

Tina, I get your point about Stig's more-than-half-nudity, but I think he can and must be able to afford it with THAT body Smiley-wink
Honestly, I usually don't like beautiful men, I like them rough and a little bit ugly and even overweight, but, hell, Stig is one of those men I can't resist looking at with awe in spite of his (damn!) good looks, hehe.
I even don't dare to have a "Stig alone" wallpaper on my PC, 'cause I'm sure my husband will be jealous Smiley-laugh

Posted: Mon, 2008-08-18 04:28

I must admit that when first saw Stig, way back in the No Fuel days, I did actually think he was a girl.

Man, it's been ages since I've been on this discussion, how is everyone???

L

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-24 22:10

hahah Leona.... well he did have long hair and a wore a lot of make up on, so sometimes if you didn't know, then you could easily think so...