30 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-07 17:19

Anyone in here planning to go on wednesday the 10th to this great show?

And is anyone planning to record it?

Ill be there with a few frineds and we will be at The Rock later for a few beers Smiley-wink

So Come Now Children Of The Beast, Be Strong And Shout At The Devil!!!

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-07 19:03

Can't wait!

It's gonna be the most incredible blast for 2009 together with AC/DC and FNM!

Just hope the lousy acoustic and the extremely boiling heat in Kb-hallen will not destroy the experience!!

No recordings from my side sadly, but I hope for some great photo's instead Smiley

see you guys.

Posted: Tue, 2009-06-09 19:16

Crap on a cracker... No one else?

PS: My friend had tix for Staind at Train tonight with meet and greet as well, but he is on his way to Cph now to warm up for tomorrow, so he coudnt go.

Did I say he won the tix?
Some kinda luck huh? Smiley

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2009-06-09 20:55

I think that it's kindda sad that a huge name like Mötley Crue only are playing in KB Hallen.. I mean they should at least have played in Forum Smiley-wink

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-06-10 16:17

I'm ddddyying in jealousy here ! Well i was supposed to join the NetPet Crüe fans tonight in CPH but ... as far as i'm spending more time in Tarm before Bork well sometimes you have to take GOOD decisions Smiley

I can't wait Grasspop Metal Meeting in two weeks and i will see the Crüe also yeahhhhhh Smiley
Got a new piercing to celebrate their third venue in Belgium in hmmm 18 years .. It seems the Crue were ignoring us a bit ... like another band aha Smiley-midget ok no name

@WIW can't wait to get your feedback about the show !Hope you'll have a great time !!!
@ Tina i don"t know how big is KB Hallen but i'm pretty sure Ancienne Belgique is same size but it was HUGE as far as i was JUST in front of Sixx yummy Smiley
And you know i like bass players Smiley-midget

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2009-06-10 20:35

I think that there's room for 5.000 people in KB Hallen, while Forum can have 10.000 people Smiley-wink

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 09:27

***SPOILER***

That concert!! OMG!

Holy shit these guys were on fire!!
Vince ran from the one side of the stage to the other screaming his lungs out!
Tommy Lee went down to the audience just like in the 80's with his usual "Mother fucker speech"
A great vibe between the band and the audience. You could see the band enjoyed playing. A lot of smiles on their faces and a lot of contact! Even though Mick Mars was a living zombie but he played very well!

It all ended with a beautiful final with Home Sweet. Totally goosebumps I must say!

And finally we got to see some crowd surfers to a metal concert in Denmark which is not typical these days after Roskilde'00.

Fantastic concert!

***SPOILER***

1. Kickstart My Heart
2. Wild Side
3. Shout at the Devil
4. Saints of Los Angeles
5. Live Wire
6. Too Fast For Love/On With the Show
7. Mutherfucker of the Year
8. White Trash Circus
9. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
10. Same Ol' Situation
11. Primal Scream
12. Looks That Kill
13. Girls, Girls, Girls
14. Dr. Feelgood
Ekstranummer:
15. Home Sweet Home

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 12:36

Thank you Osaka for sharing this with the NetPet Crüe fans ! I have to wait until TWO weeks to see them here in Belgium !

I LOVE the setlist! All my fav in it ! I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait !
Engel dying in expectation here Smiley

And you talked about Tommy, Vince , and Mick but what about Nikki ?

WIW : where are yoouuuuuu ? Smiley-wink
Hans told me you had a great time ! and ... and .. and .... Smiley

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 22:24

Only 1/6 stars in Ekstra bladet, thats NOT GOOD - but i can't say anything about Motley, i don't listen to them and haven't seen the concert - BUT hey SØREN, NICE FOR YOU MATE!!!!

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 22:29

Don't believe what Ekstra Bladet's Thomas Treo says. The guy doesn't even like rock music and judging from this poor review he wasn't even present at the show yesterday, which was a fucking blast! And I'm pretty sure everybody in the audience will agree on that.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 22:39

I was about to say same thing.. Thomas Treo is ALWAYS bloody negative... I think that he needs some happy pills Smiley-wink

To me it seems like Mötley Crue were on fire and I wasn't even there.. I'm not that much into Crue, but I do like "Wild side" & "girls, girls, girls" Smiley-laugh

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-12 06:47

Hey Im back...and getting ready to go to work, so my review will be up when I get back...

Think my audio came out ok along with my video of the show...and as a bonus Stig sad behind me. He had to move his long legs so I could sit infront of him Smiley-yawn-more
He left(?) before the show was over, but we saw him driving in town later in his WAY TO COOL car.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-12 17:16

Wiw....what a lovely surprise having Stigge sitting right behind you Smiley-wink That's pure luck Smiley-laugh

well there could be many reasons why he left before the show was over...:-D

And were you all sitting down on the balcony? I mean Mötley Crue..... go nuts and freak out Smiley-wink

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-13 12:42

Hey WIW,

any chance you can/will upload your audio recording before June 23 (the Cologne date) ?

Would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & take care
Rock_forever

P.S. Did I ever mention that this forum needs a "quotation" function ? *yawn*

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-13 21:13

Engel...a new piercing, huh?

Details please Smiley-wink

WIW, Stig just beside you....nice. Did you speak to him?

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-13 21:20

PS Longhorn...

"quotation function"?

Eh????????

Honey, you'll NEVER pull chicks with that kinda talk!

Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 00:39

You'd be surprised, Curly - sometimes it DOES work Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 13:45

LongHorn: Ill see what I can do with the upload. I did some tracksplitting yesterday, so not much work has to be done before it can go out. Its not all that good as the venue has TERRIBLE sound! But its still a cool show.

Curly:
No, I dont try to talk to any of them when they are "private". But after a show or at the bar its another thing Smiley

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 19:26

@Longhorn

"Sometimes it does work .. ah yes when ? :)"
@Curly :details about my new pierçing .. i'm going to e-mail you a picture Smiley
Easier to see than to explain Smiley-wink

@WIW : Were you sitting during the whole Crüe gig ? I mean not in front of the stage ? As fas as i don't know KB Hallen , well maybe it's not possible to stand up to watch the show ?

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 19:51

Oh yes indeed you could stand up during the show !

I was in the (extremely crazy) front row!

But as far as I know you can't concentrate focusing with a cam while being in the front row, I know that I couldn't Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 21:04

Clips from the show:

Tommy Lee talks to fan who has been to 100 Crue shows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKX74A79_0

Wild Side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaYWjD_iFE

Home Sweet Home (Swedish flag incident - funny look on their fsces - WTF?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kk9mTb38PQ

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-14 23:03

HAHA! That is an excellent clip! How on earth can they not care to check how the Danish flag looks before they hit the stage?!

I hope I don't affend anyone, but that shit's funny! :P

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 12:30

@Osaka
I would never be able to film a concert or take pictures during a show as far as i'm not able to stay QUIET during songs like Dr feelgood (for example ) , and i also won't annoy people in front of stage by taking pictures in the middle of the crazy crowd Smiley-wink ..

What happened with the flag ? did they put a swedish one instead of "Dannebrog "??? I have to check on Youtube ..

In 1991 when Mötley hit the stage , Vince yelled " HELLO HOLLAND " and someones replied "You're in BELGIUM DICKHEAD " ... i couldn't stop laughing ... Smiley

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 13:25

That's really sad that Vince is wearing a Swedish flag... Well Sweden would be happy Smiley-wink

Wiw...did you record "girls, girls, girls"? Smiley-laugh

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 15:54

@Trunte :

Well ... Mötley Crüe are definitely NOT "Lords of the Atlas " Smiley-midget
You know they probably still believe Paris is in Belgium as far as we speak french in both countries Smiley-wink

And in Hasselt in two weeks ,maybe they will take a german flag instead of a belgian one as far as the colors are the same aha Smiley

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 19:18

@Tina: Yeah, I recorded the whole show. Both on Audio and DVD.

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 22:01

God, Tommy Lee is such an idiot.......why does he have do all that stupid Neanderthal swearing?????? Stupid man..........

BUT....he's an extremely musically talented idiot. Smiley-wink

AND, he earns, like, 43 billion dollars in a week.

Which is 43 billion more than I do Smiley-sad

I will ALWAYS love Motley Crue Smiley

I have no problem with them wearing the wrong flag.

Why should they know, or care, which/whose flag is it??

The USA is so damn HUGE, Scotland can fit into the state of Texas 5 times, as I'm sure Denmark can too.

Can any of us find Boston or Phoenix or Tampa on a map???

No???

Didn't think so Smiley-wink

Motley just know they're in Europe Smiley That's good enough for me.

(But............. if they wore the England flag in Scotland, we would tear the venue down ;-);-)

PS Nikko, damn cute kids Smiley

Posted: Tue, 2009-06-16 10:35

Curly, you know, size doesn't matter, if you know how to use it properly. Sooo... they are musicians, not geographists, let's give them an excuse. Such assidents make good memories ;) Flags are symbols and can be misused, it happens.

PS. In Russia MC played in a small club, too.

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Tue, 2009-06-16 12:54

@Curly

"God, Tommy Lee is such an idiot.......why does he have do all that stupid Neanderthal swearing?????? Stupid man..."

Tommy Lee a stupid man ? hmm not sure about that Smiley-midget
And as far as Nikki and Vince are not bad themselves swearing a lot , they're stupid too Smiley-wink
Maybe you have to read "Heroin Diaries " or "The Dirt " .
They are immature , heartless sometimes, insane , criminals (also yes sad but true )but idiots .. nah ..

and concerning Neanderthal swearing ..this is the Crüe ..

I'm just figuring them hitting the stage by saying
"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen , we are extremely happy to be here tonight , we are Mötley Crüe from California , please enjoy the show " ..

They are the f***** Crüe , back ! finally !

..AND if they make some mistakes about flags sometimes , as far as they don't use them like Marylin Manson did with the American one : no offense Smiley
AS i said before .. when they hit the stage in 1991 Vince thought he was in Holland ! we haven't made a big deal Smiley-wink as far as they play LOUD Smiley-wink

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-18 21:40

I went to the gig and had a friggin' blast. Lost my voice'n'all too, haha. Such a blast. It was a dream come true.