4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2003-11-12 13:23

Hi there,

W:O:W, that's what I call a nice suprise - the only complaint right from the start (again those ugly germans *g*) is that ev'rything is so small... the font size definatly should "grow" to my point of view as well as I'd pretty much appreciate the design filling the _complete_ screen instead of only the left handed part of it... the "old" design by Adam did fit to the screen no matter wich size or resolution your monitor had...

Also I'd like the idea of still having the newest discussion/trade entries right on the startpage.

Besides - grrrrrrrrrrrrreat work, I really like the overall style!

Rock on, D:U:D:E:S,

Capt. Spacehead

P.S.: How the hell to erase that smiley out of my word???

JPV

Posted: Wed, 2003-11-12 18:43

I agree with what Cpt. Spacehead said, but at last this new site is definitely better than the ugly temporary one. Hopefully it will be improved in the future. I particularly would like to insist on the remark about the font size.

Otherwise, good job! It's cool.

Jean-Pierre

---------------------------------------

jaypee

Posted: Wed, 2003-11-12 22:07

Those things mentioned are pretty cool and I agree. I would like to add something: Whouldn't it be nice if you could be logged in automatically everytime you visit the discussion forum? Is that possible?

---------------------------------------

Molly, she is brown-spottet, cheerful and she is Jolly.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2003-11-13 00:48

I agree ... and wouldn't it also be nice if the memberslist were in alphabeticallist instead?

And by the way it's a very cool site on the net !!!!

Add new comment