5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2004-02-20 12:29

Just wondering if we're ever going to hear something from the studio, are the band still alive??????
Just wondering, cause it really could be nice to hear something and to see how far they really are!

Posted: Fri, 2004-02-20 14:09

Hi you!Good question!!!!!Let´s
just hope that they find their way
back to the older sound.and give
up the sleepy soft dogs touchen....
Ok,the boys are getting older.but
they are not THAT old......

Posted: Wed, 2004-03-03 20:33

I Don´t agree..
Its more than just the music. Its a bond which is rising between the band and us (the fans)
I think it is cool that they change the music. Now I´m not saying that the good old heavey music is bad, in fact I love it but when they change their "style" they also show us that they play the music they feel like playing, as long as they´re also entertained. That is also the reason they´re here today.. So keep on rocking D-A-D
coz we here you....

itswhenitswrongitsright...

---------------------------------------

I got run over by truth one day, Didn't see the red light...

Posted: Wed, 2004-03-03 21:17

well Mister Magic Fingers - I totally share your point of view!!
And DAD´s even though my favorite album is Helpyourselfish - wich by the way don´t sound like any of the other albums, though it has a litle in common with Simpatio. (wich by the way is a much overlooked and underestimated album by my opinion)

Helpyourselfish!!

---------------------------------------

Hans Obbekjær Christensen

Posted: Sun, 2004-03-07 14:50

Well,well......I don´t think u two
gentlemen understod me?Me,like
ourself,loves everything the band
"prints on wax",I just think there`s
a lack of spark in their preformance.Both on record and on
stage.I have seen the boys 17 times since 1989,and there is a difference.....I moved from helsingborg to stockholm 5 yearsago,and there´s a difference in the live preformance to....(i don´t think they like stockholm,and i see their point)Bla,bla....Anyway,I hope u understand my "point of wiew"?!
SKÅÅÅÅÅÅL!!!!!!

Add new comment