9 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2004-04-28 18:37

I found this on the green koncerts website.
This was said about the two popartists Nik & Jay:
"Selvom de to Værløse-drenge på hhv. 23 og 22 år ikke tvivler på egne evner, glæder de sig meget til at være på landevejen med gamle, garvede rockmusikere som Thomas Helmig og D-A-D, der begge har været blandt duoens musikalske inspirationskilder."

Basically it says that these two popartists (which I despise) feels that D-A-D have inspired them!

Where the hell in Nik & Jay's music could you find D-A-D as an inspirationel influence?!

Black Cricket

Posted: Wed, 2004-04-28 20:01

"Where the hell in Nik & Jay's music could you find D-A-D as an inspirationel influence?!"

That's a very good question indeed! oh and I think their "music" (or whatever it is) is better described as a (poor) mix between pop and hip hop...

/ZD

---------------------------------------

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Posted: Wed, 2004-04-28 20:20

Maybe it's just good old ass-kissing before they go on tour Smiley-wink And hey, maybe one of the dudes used to listen to D-A-D when he was a teenager and eventually started diving into the hop hip pop thing. Or maybe they listen to it at home, and just play their stuff to make money.

As an oldtimer once said: "Don't hate them, feel sorry for them" Smiley-wink

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2004-04-29 08:21

Yeah that's really a funny thing you bring up there, cause I really can't find anything.... Hm.... could it be that it could have something to do with the hair?
I mean one of them have half long hair?

But with the music I just can't see no inspiration there!

Posted: Thu, 2004-04-29 16:30

never said I hated them... just their (air polluting) product...

/ZD

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Posted: Fri, 2004-04-30 14:37

Nik og Jay: "Vi er glade for at få lov at spille med dem, og det skal de også være for at få lov at spille med os."

yeah right!!!!!

Scare Yourselfish

Posted: Fri, 2004-04-30 20:02

Why can't Nik & Jay be influenced by D-A-D? Many other ways to be inspired than musically.

And I'm getting tired with the constant dissing of Nik & Jay. I know they aren't very good, but it's become trendy to hate them, and it pisses me off. Find something else to hate. Now.

Smiley

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Fri, 2004-04-30 20:23

Well fore me it´s not a trend to hate Nik and Jay - I just hate their show and music - that´s all. And by the way - noboddy in this discussion has said that they hate Nik and Jay.

By the way - can you see how/where Nik and Jay are influenced by Disneyland After Dark?

Smiley-midget

Helpyourselfish!!

Hans Obbekjær Christensen

Posted: Fri, 2004-04-30 20:48

I was talking generally. This Nik & Jay hating is too much and it's not interesting. They're not exactly The Devil, but I guess people need something to agree on.

And no, I don't really see how Nik & Jay are influenced by D-A-D, but that doesn't mean that they aren't.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Add new comment