11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 10:45

What are that gayboy doing in D-A-D. He looks more like a member of Spandau Ballet than a rockband and since he became a member of D-A-D, they have become so boring, like DEAR is! Its no wonder that DEAR sell so poor!

S

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 11:32

Laust i'snt gay.
And if you don't like that music they play now when you can lisent to the old music.

---------------------------------------

/ S

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 13:53

Yeah, Laust don't look like a rock star..but he play like a GREAT ROCK STAR...AND HE IS DENMARKS BEST DRUMMER (AFTER LARS ULRIC!)

Check my band: www.myspace.com/rightupyouralleyband

And we hope you'll give a comment or two!

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 14:35

Laust is way better than Lars!
He actually look very much like a rock star. He said in a Danish tv show, after being some time in LA, that when he crossed the street in Copenhagen, somebody would yell "Bøsserøv" (=queer), while in LA it's "Hey rock star!" That was pretty funny.

"A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain"
-Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 15:20

This thread makes baby Jesus cry.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 20:52

I remember that GoP... Think it might have been Boogie.. not sure though... Guess it must have been "Evilfuckintwin" he met in CPH Smiley-pig

and "Evilfuckintwin"... go take your childish shit elsewhere ok? enjoy the music you like and we'll enjoy what we like...

Besides... this discussion have been taken over and over just when Laust joined... at first I didn't like him either but I came to realize that he is a great drummer and that it probably wasn't his "fault" the guys became soft... they just needed to play something else - and they do have a history of provoking the fans (not intentionally though) every time a new album sees the day... "why don't you play the kind you allways did?!?"

And finally... if not for Laust D-A-D might not have existed today! remember it was because Peter left that they needed a new drummer!

/ZD

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 21:45

ZD, I think it was in rundfunk.
Yes this discussion has been taken before and when someone, writes a thead like that we should just ignore it instead of replying. I have been to other forums, where hip-hop loving idiots come daily just to annoy. Sad but true.
GoP

"A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain"
-Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 22:03

look back to the 80's!!! every rockstar looked a little gay!!

But its just a way to provokate people like you!! "ewilfuckingtwin"

we don't need people like you to come and put shit here!!!!
F''ck you!!!!!

Scare Yourselfish

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 22:05

By the way i think laust is really cool!!
And he's denmarks best drum!!! better than lars ulrich!!! he's just more famous!!

Scare Yourselfish

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-09 23:34

Laust is a really good drummer! There's no way in hell Peter or Lars is better than him. And Everyrthing Glows and parts of Soft Dogs rule so shut up!

Posted: Tue, 2004-05-11 17:47

What the fuck is wrong with you, you happen to be maybe the most narrow minded fuck, I've ever heart of, he's the greatest drummer in Denmark, and the cool thing about being a rockstar is you can do whatever yuo wan't in clothing what so ever, so fuck off.. and by the way Lars Ulrich stinks!!!!

Add new comment