8 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Tue, 2004-09-07 20:21

Hey can we get some information about the Tivoli Concert?
/P

Posted: Tue, 2004-09-07 22:09

The weather forecast? Set list? Stigs costume? What kind of information would you like?

---------------------------------------

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

GONZIE's picture
GONZIE (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2004-09-08 11:19

WHY THEY CALL THE CONCERT LEGENDARY SHOW!!

GONZIE's picture
VERDENSDEJLIGSTE (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2004-09-08 12:05

OK

Posted: Wed, 2004-09-08 14:56

You will probably find out when you or if you show up..... I think that the guys that can afford the trip will get something very special (Why is it not in Jylland!?!?!?!) Grrrrrr.....
I'm looking very much forward to hear what the show was like, you lucky ones should really be exited about this, I would be!

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Thu, 2004-09-09 21:41

It's hard to close (the original) Tivoli in Jutland, so...

GONZIE's picture
Thomas Viinblad... (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2004-09-11 23:23

Jylland!...my god!...That was the most irritating comment for weeks... D.A.D has played so many concerts the past few years in Jylland, so can't you be a bit more open minded and give D.A.D and their homecrowd a special treat?! - I know you can... But as I have taken the journey to Jylland several times to see the guys the last couple of years, so can you - see you at TIVOLI in Copenhagen Mate...

JIHAD - I'M GETTING MAD
AN THERE IS NO FUEL LEFT FOR THE PILGRIMS!

Posted: Sun, 2004-09-12 01:40

How about having more concerts at Fyn instead of all the arguing about Jutland/Sealand? It's easy and (relatively) affordable from both sides...

and no.. I'm not from Fyn... I come from Jutland...
Just to make an example of the extra price paid to go to Cph from here: It was cheaper to go to prague (incl hotel) to see Metallica, than to go to Cph (no hotel) to see them for people "over here"... of course it's not just our all time favourite band, D-A-D, but many big international names that all perform in Cph...

but hey... honestly... why are we Danes whining? it's far worse for the international fans... think about Crowley, Saucy Jack, Psychopat, Tirou etc.. THEY got a long way to go if they ever want to see a show...

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Add new comment