62 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 19:24

I realised that there are many of you fellows that I hardly don't know anything about...Write a few lines of info about yourself so we can get to know each other... (Not quite D-A-D related).
My info will come shortly....

Regards
Klaus

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 19:41

I'm 31 years old girl from Finland. Not much to tell...no family, no pets, I travel quite a lot (or I used to). I'm crazy about Skandinavia, I needed 30 years to understand how grate people skandics are... I've lived in U.K and Holland, now I'm back to Fin, but how long for, don't know....I've seen lots of gigs, I stopped to count to 318 in year 1996.
I like to meet new people all the time, so, if you are (all of you) in Copenhagen 2-5.11.2005, would be nice to meet you!! And tell me the best rockclubs and pubs in Copenhagen! And, I think Jesper has a best voice in the wolrd!! And Stigge is hothothot...........

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 20:38

I am probably a lot older than most of you.

I am 32, married with 2 little girls. They also like DAD. My eldest (6) knows a lot of their songs already. Better than letting her listen to the likes of Britney Spears! I teach my daughter school work at home.

I am a photographer by trait. I live in the USA in the city of Philadelphia. My parents live in Florida near Disney World. We get to vacation there a lot! I am a big hockey fan and missed going to NHL games this year.

---------------------------------------

friend me on facebook: Jayne Dinan LeFavi

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 22:00

jaynelefavi -> Are you married with TWO GIRLS!? - How? Smiley-laugh

Fucked another whore - In the pool of booze booze booze!

MBJ

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 22:03

Hehe! I was wondering the same thing. I guess bigamy is legal in Philadelphia (or not)!

Posted: Sun, 2005-06-19 23:46

I think the point was "married and have 2 little girls" Smiley-wink otherwise it would probably be bigami as well as pedophilia :-o

well a little about my self:
My name is Esben, I'm 20 years old and live (at the moment) near Silkeborg (Svejbæk to be exact) in the middle of Jutland...
I've been a fan for about 10 years - since around the release of helpyourselfish...
at the moment single and no kids (that I know of anyway ;-))
In about a month, I'm moving to Aalborg to study for engineer (something with computer hardware)..
In my sparetime I enjoy scouting, reading, computer, guitar and onther instruments...
anything else you want to know - feel free to ask Smiley-cyclops

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 01:11

it's an english way of saying it ;)

If you're going somewhere, you gotta get to nowhere to get there - Be there nowhere

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 01:40

hehe ok married to a man, and have to girls who are our children together.

Philadelphia is known as the city of brotherly love, but, we are not Mormons and do not practice bigamy. Thanks for the laugh though.

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 01:41

by the way, I wouldn't have thought of saying it any other way... until now that is!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 05:34

I will be 40 years before this year will end. I'm married and have 3 dogs and have no children. I like most hardrock,rock,heavy metal,sleaze,hair,blackmetal...and are collector of music...

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 09:25

Guess it's my turn now then....

I'm 20 years old and I'm studying history at Aalborg University. Main interests - music, history (doh!) and computers.

Haven't got anything more interesting to say right now.
Keep up the writing about yourself!

Regards
Klaus

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 10:16

My name is Jeppe, I'm 19 years old, and have just bought an arpartment at Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, where I live with my older brother. I started to listen to D-A-D about a half year after Everything Glows was released. And form that day in year 2000 and to now, I think I have spend between 5.000 and 10.000 ddk (I don't know for sure, but it's my gess) on d-a-d stuff, and concerts. I love to snowboarding, diving, play football, and drink a lot of could beers. And finely.. next time I am going to hear our band play live, will be at Orange Stage at Roskilde the Festival!! Rock On Smiley-wink

--
Kuld™
www.disneyland-after-dark.com

Kuld™
www.kuldgrapix.dk

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 10:17

aahm! i am 15 years old, and i just going out of 9 class! and going to 10 class!

still living home, and i am going to be a drumplayer- so the music is my way.

Sorry my bad english :-/:-D

"They call you faumos, and people think you're insane.."

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 11:19

I´m 34 yrs old and have been a fan since 88/89, got a sweetheart and we got two kids back home (yes they are fans to since the Scare... album!). I´m playing bass in a unknown band (The Charge) and Stig is one of the bassplayers hwo inspired me to start playing. This fall I will start study again, it will be so much fun!

Peace ´n love
/Q

Let's have hair-peace

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 12:09

Who i am? Im a 15 year old boy from Viborg in Jutland. I have been a fan since 96 (i guess). I play guitar and i got all of D-A-D albums (except standin on the never never). D-A-D has been a part of my world since i was little so im a True Believer.

Someone who are going to se them in Herning 28 october?

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 13:00

my name is Sune, and I live in Thisted, in the north-west jutland.. I have been listening to DAD since my older brother bought Good Clean, And then he bought some more, and more. And I was just like: Thats cool. so since then I'v been a fan.. Also a big fan of movies..
See ya'll at Roskilde.

You think i'm weird. How weird are You?

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 17:24

Hey, my name is Anders. I live in Esbjerg on jutlands west coast. I'm 17 and I'm going to start on my 2nd year at HTX(higher tecnical exam) this summer. My interrests are hunting, computer, (danish)design, chemistry etc. and of cause D-A-D...

May DOG be with you!

Mia

Posted: Mon, 2005-06-20 18:37

- female (what a surprise :))
- Mia (wow, another "what a surprice :-D)
- 19 years old
- just finished 3 years in gym.
- I love music, - listen and play..
- Next year i will start studying medicin and later I want to be a medical examiner..
- I've listen to D-A-D since 1998 (i think)
well.. right now I can't think of anything else... anything you want to know?

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-22 13:27

Hi,
I'm 30 ys and from Berlin (DE). Although I am that old I still don't feel like marrying or having kids... Hopefully, I will leave university this year and start working (did I realy just said "hopefully"?!) ;o)
I think I started being a DAD fan in 1990 or so. Generally I listen to all kinds of rock (from country to metal) and everything else - as long as it is good.
Apart from studying I concentrate on music (playing guitar in a band and beeing the only band member wo seems to be able to write songs...).
Cheerio & Toodlepip
Andreas

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-22 18:56

Yep. I'm 28 years old guy from Finland and living with my wifey & (soft)dog. I work with electronics as a quality controller. Hobbies goes pretty much around computer, music and horror movies.. :P Right now i'm on vacation and on the next week we're bout' go to Roskilde for 5 days.. And see... guess who...?? ;)

It's a bird, no a plane, it's a maaan insane!!

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-22 19:25

I'm a girl on 15. After the summer holiday i'm going to go on "det fri gymnasium". That's going to be great. I play in a band named Black-spot where i play guitar, but i can also play bass and piano. I still live home with my family, but i look forward to move at next summer or something like that.

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-22 19:38

Your worst nightmare.
But apart from that:

My name is Christian. Smiley-midget I'm borned in Holbæk, and I moved to Nykøbing Falster in 1994, because of my fathers job. This I'm moving to Roskilde (because of my dad's job again).
I do the guitar (Of course ;-))..
I love D-A-D and Tim Christensen.. And apart from them I like Kashmir, PixLips, Mew, Saybia, Hush, and bands like that.

Kisses!

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-22 19:39

And by the way: I'm 16 years old Smiley

Anonymous's picture
anders23 (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2005-06-23 11:57

Hey!
My name is Anders, I am 23 years old, I live in Holbæk where I am studying for teacher Smiley

Posted: Thu, 2005-06-23 12:35

*joining the choir*

Im 27, Danish, female.
Been lurking around this page since I first saw it mentioned on Psychopatico. Ive lived 5 months in Northern Ireland, 16 months in Scotland and am now finishing off a 2 month stay in Iceland. Im usually a pretty nice person, but nobodys perfect.
I read a lot, but spend waaayyyy too much online. I rarely watch tv.
When I do, I like quality shows like Jerry Springer, haha. Or CSI, Simpsons, Scrubs.
I laugh easily and cry easily. Im naïve.
My heart is big and theres room for a lot of people. I seem arrogant when I get shy. Which is kinda annoying.

I started to listen to rock when I was around 12. I couldnt live without it now. I was so proud when I turned 24, because I then had listened to rock and metal for half my life Smiley-wink

I worked for DSB for loads of years. Now Im a kontorelev (administration trainee) at a University. When I finish my education I might start studying at Uni instead of working there. Nordic Litterature maybe.

I havent eaten meat for 5 years. M from this site made me interested in vegetarianism a long time ago.

What else is there to tell? Loads I guess.

My profile in helgon.net is called Cinderella. Cinderella is one of my favorite bands besides d-a-d. I saw them in USA once, they played with Poison, whom I also loved. To see them was a dream come true. I saw them with John, Stephen and Dave. Dave was my American boyfriend. We dated long distance for one and a half years.

My profile in lunarstorm.dk is VerdensDejligste and in blackmarket.dk its Verdens Dejligste. As Ive said before: I spend WAY too much time online. Just as a I spend way too much time writing this ego post. I wonder if anyones actually bothered reading it all. In that case YOU spend too much time online, haha.

Im currently single and a pisces. The latter isnt just current though. Im a typical pisces by the way. Emotional and paranoid Smiley-wink

I have started to write a little bit for the local newspaper called Sydkysten. Ive got a "klumme" (column?) called Pernilles Rejsesaga. I wanted it to be called Pernilles Ferðasaga, but it couldn´t the ð letter.

I used to be a freelance journalist for an online mag called RockReuion. That was loads of fun. Interviewed the likes of Motorhead, Billy Sheehan and stuff.

Im mentioned in the latest Tankard album. Pretty funny. Headcrusher/Skinfather got me that album.

Bum chi bum chi, what else is there?

Its funny. When this thread got started I planned to either ignore it or write fuck knows. Look at me now.... I should probably get some work done. Yeah Ill do that.

Pernille
Reykjavík

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2005-06-25 21:01

Might as well join in...

I'm38 years old with a daughter of 12 years. (God that looks old, old, old in writing:O)

I've been into music since my teens and listen to all kind of music and have a great deal of favorite bands. I work for danish (!) company in shipping here in Finland, but been living in UK in my past life. Now that my daughter is older, I've restarted going to see gigs/concerts and loving it!!!

Although my years seem quite old, I'm extremely youngish, from the outside as well as from the inside ;) Well, from the inside at least!

Anonymous's picture
Petri (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2005-06-25 23:40

Hello!
My name is Petri, 24year old swede-finn from south-eastern sweden, but has moved to northern sweden last year in august because I was accepted into a college of music in Piteå!

I'm on holiday now and 04/07 I'm going to visit relatives in Rovaniemi in finland, away for two weeks!

If you've already read my ideas on top of the page, you've might have guessed I am a bass-player since -96, but I play piano too since 2001, and a little guitar!

I listen to a lot of music, not just D:A:D as it seems that most of the people only seem to listen to in this page, but bands like Jamiroquai and Leningrad Cowboys, afro-cuban, latin, soul, disco, rock, funk etc. anything that is good, and the old D:A:D qualifies to those who you really can listen to because of their different styles of music they've played during the years, starting with punk to cowpunk, rock to metal, going back to their rock-roots and doing something different!

If there is anyone out there who have similar ideas about music, please, be free to mail or visit me in Piteå (that's never gonna happen but you can try!)

Right now I'm sitting at my computer in Motala, a little upset about an idea that I feel has been stolen!

Two years ago I got an idea about mixing jazz with punk/rock-rhythms and calling it jazzpunk, playing improvised instrumentalmusic over punk-feel, suddenly a band with four girls get credited for it, though I know there are five persons that can prove it was my idea at first!

Three of these persons (my friends) I've been experimenting on stage with, although there were two persons in the audience!

But now I'm a little angry, but I'm not going to give anyone credit for something that wasn't their idea!

I don't know if jazzpunk ever existed before, but to me it sounded like a good idea!

Jazz is a very good style of music to play, but as an audience, you get bored, that was my first intension to create something else, because I saw what people were like in a punk-concert, full of energy!

Oh well, shit happens!

Thank you!

Petri

Posted: Tue, 2005-06-28 17:24

hehe, actually, I'm quite sure we drowe through or at least close to Piteå last time we were on winter holday (skiing in Sälen) Smiley-wink

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-29 13:27

Here goes...

I'm a man (hope You can tell from the picture Smiley-wink )...

I live en Vejle, Danmark - I'm 27 years old and my work is based around computers - I'm not quite sure what my tittle is... but computer engineer covers it pretty okay...
I've been a true believer since...well...forever (or so it seems...)
The next time I'm going to see D-A-D perform live is tonight in Kolding... it's gonna be great!

Posted: Wed, 2005-06-29 16:50

i'm 13 years old, and i'm a really big fan of D-A-D! I like hearing D-A-D in my sparetime, as often i can.

There's no such thing as paranoia, it's always twice as bad as you fear..

Posted: Mon, 2005-08-08 19:27

*bump*

Posted: Tue, 2005-08-09 06:25

Hello All,
C. Myk Bice, have been a fan since the beginning, although realized in 2001 that they were still together, after they released nothing here (USA) since Riskin' I thought they had broken up, so i joined the military and escaped from the free world. once I got out and purchased my 1st PC I searched and realized that they were still together and as strong as ever. now if only it were easier to purchase the merchandise here in the so-called free world. Anywho I am a huge fan as it is now, try to purchase anything that they put out although as i said before, it is so rediculously hadr to do that where i am. anyone need a penpal.....;P

31 years
5' 11"
204 lbs.
hazel eyes & sandy blonde (when not dyed) hair
saggitarius
I enjoy writing (stories, lyrics & poetry), drawing & sketching, I also sing quite a bit but cant find anyone serious enuff to start a band.
am currently a technician for the local cable company and attending school for a networking degree.
any more questions do not hesitate to ask. here or mail

MYK
"69soulbender"
Ragged and Wild , Whipped Like a Step-Child

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2005-08-09 10:21

Well... I'm 33 years old girl (should I say woman) from Finland. Married and have 2 daughters.

I have been D-A-D fan since 1989 (I spend one week in Jytland). I think it is the best band in the whole world!
I have many penpals around the world and my pals always wonder what band is this D-A-D...

My other hobbies among music and penpalling are: sports (swimming, gym and walking), crafts, nature, movies, photography, cooking and meeting friends. Doesn't my life sound like boring...? But it's not!

Other bands that I like: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Creed, Faith No More, Papa Roach, Nickelback, Rammstein, P.O.D., Incubus, Puddle Of Mud, Extreme, Ugly Kid Joe and many many more...

I wouldn't mind getting penpals who like D-A-D!

JPV

Posted: Tue, 2005-08-09 16:37

hej!

I'm 30, French, I work as a biologist, but studied English at the university too (literature & linguistics). I live & work in Strasbourg, they say it's the capital of Europe!

I practise rock climbing, roller skating, and jogging.

I'm a wildlife photographer, I read a lot, I play guitar & bass.

I have a huge list of favorite bands, among which you find DAD, Backyard Babies, Hardcrore Superstar, Cosmic Ballroom, Maryslim, Buckcherry, Poison, Johnny Crash, Cinderella, Skid Row, Megadeth, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, MXPX, The Offspring, The Donnas, The Turbo AC's, The Ramones, The Misfits, Tesla, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, and many more.

JP

jaypee

Posted: Sat, 2005-08-13 07:26

I am a 31 year old female from Philadelphia, PA US I have 11 year old twin boys, who are gonna marry Jayne's 2 girls! I have become somewhat of a D.A.D. fan as my friend loves them and listens to them alot. Now I listen to them all the time too!! Aside from D.A.D. I am a HUGE Tesla fan! I also like to go to concerts and stalk hockey players!!!

Posted: Sun, 2005-08-14 02:10

Hey Y'all, sorry I had to get that little bit of Indiana out of me. Im 34, married 6 years to a woman from Esbjerg who came to stay at my parents house as an exchange student. THANKS DAD!!!! My wife and daughter are setting up house in Esbjerg and I will be joining them in september. I am really looking forward to living in Denmark. I have spent some time there but not enough. Another exciting chapter in the book of my life. I will be at the show in Esbjerg on the 14th of October, I think. The single malt scotch tends to cloud the mind. Hey you spend 2 1/2 months without your family, and see if you don't drink more.

****************************Don't know what you got
till its gone

Who am I ? Why am I here? Forget the questions, someone get me another beer

Posted: Sun, 2005-08-14 02:31

I'm older than all of you.
Been a fan since I first hear Sleeping My Day Away in 89 on MuchMusic. I live just outside Ottawa in the province of Ontario, Canada. Married with 2 migraine headaches (Kids). After getting hooked on D-A-D's music did everything possible to get every recording by D-A-D, all CD's, Japan bonus tracks,etc,etc.

Life in canaD-A-D

VP

Posted: Mon, 2005-08-15 13:38

My name is Jan. I'm 27.
I live in Esbjerg in a house with my girlfriend (we are getting maried next year) - near the water. (The 4 white men at the sea are not far from here...)

Saw D-A-D for the first time in 95, then I saw them 5 times in 98, and then I was sold?! I have attended nearly 30 concerts. Got a nice little collection (100+ cd, vinyls etc. 25+/- tshirts and a lot of other d-a-d related stuff...)
I've been a part of this community since 1998, and still visits the page as often as possible (funny, how things change, when you get a house to work on)

I work as socialworker (socialpædagog) with 12-18 year old kids, who have behavior problems. Crime, drugs, abuse, abusive parents and so on. I like my job, and I've seen 2 concerts with some of the kids. They like it as well Smiley-midget-laugh I believe that when I show them how much I like this, they'll take a little bit of this enthusiasm and maybe use in other matters.. Pretty hard to explain, but I hope U get it... Smiley-midget-laugh

well thats about it, hope U read all the way down here Smiley-midget-laugh

regards VP

Posted: Mon, 2005-08-15 14:48

I'm Jesper, 23 years old. I live in Århus where I've studied history for 3 years and are now about to study political science.
I've been a fan since I saw D-A-D live from Roskilde 1989 on the telly.
In my sparetime I play drums (haven't got a band at the moment) and Laust is of course one of my main influences.
Beside D-A-D, I listen to:
- Iron Maiden
- Bruce Dickinson
- Rolling Stones
- AC/DC
- Slipknot
- Korn
- Dear
- A lot of jazz
- Etc.

I got no car cuz I got no gas for the tank

Posted: Mon, 2005-09-05 09:05

HAHA
I'm the one with Hammer on his picture Smiley-laugh

Posted: Mon, 2005-09-05 09:21

i´m 31 year old Man from Finland, been fan from 1989 and of course because of "Sleeping my day away".
Others bands i like is:
Kiss
Hellacopters
Nine inch Nails
Monster Magnet
Danko Jones
Flaming Sideburns
Waltari
and many many more....

\0/

Posted: Tue, 2005-09-06 13:47

VD: U r the one with sunglasses? (I mean is that right picture I'm thinking about, not whichone on that picture)
A

Anonymous's picture
Sven (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2005-09-07 16:25

Hi, my name is`Sven. I´m 38 years old and live in Leverkusen/Germany, where I `m working as a lawyer...and sometimes take my brakes in visiting this website :-). I`m going to visit the D-A-D Concert in Herning in October with some friends. So maybe we see each other out there !

Something else to tell .....mmmmmh....ahh....when I´m not working I use to do some sports like playing football ( great fan of 1.FC.Kaiserslautern, www.fck.de ), Badminton, Squash, Summerskiing ( Rollerskiing ), Skating.

In March next year i will take part at the "vasaloppet" in Mora/Sverige.

Prost !
Sven

Posted: Sat, 2005-09-10 13:23

I am a 37 year old male from a small town in upstate NY. I am a born again Christian.

I am single with no kids. When it comes to relationships, I am either hopeless or a romantic.

I have a B.S. Degree in Chemistry but have yet to work in that field. I have an AS in Criminal Justice and have yet to work in that field. My dream job would be a Forensic Chemist.

Since I dont have my dream job I have floated around from job to job. I stopped refering to them as jobs...they are more like gigs. My last job was in retail sales.

I am an Officer in the NY Army National Guard. Someone got the bright idea to mobilize my butt and send me to Iraq. I was perfectly content being a weekend warrior. But, I had 18 years of service at the time and I wasnt about to throw away a retirement and find some excuse why I couldnt be deployed.

I got to see a bit of the land while I am here. I got to spend a bit of time up in the mountains of Kurdistan. Absolutely breathtaking!

We were lucky this year didnt reach they temperatures of last year. We top out at about 125F. Last year's high was 143F.

I was a D.A.D fan since "No Fuel Left for the Pilgrams." However, I only had that album and "Riskin' It All." I have managed to get mp3s of almost all of the records. I have been able to purchase several CDs on eBay. They will be waiting at home for me.

I hope the band finds its way back over here for a gig or two.

You all take care,
Blessings,
M.I. Tanker

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2005-11-11 13:14

Let's refresh this topic, just because so many of you are still missing from the list... It's so nice to get know each other!

Caz

Posted: Sat, 2005-11-12 20:19

Hey
My name is CAz and i live in Wales UK one awsome place to live!! (not as good as Denmark though) Im 15 years old and love to play the guitar, hunt, surf, and hang out with my friends. Ive got 2 bands totally different one sings in welsh cind of rock/pop and the other sings english songs all tipes of music the big craze at the moment is cowpunk!!
I first heard of D-A-D when my school and Stouby Skool decided to exchange and ever since theyve grown on me(this was about 6 months ago) If any of the stouby group are reading e-mail me!!
If you want to know more??? just ask

Rock on D-A-D
CAz

Posted: Mon, 2005-11-14 11:24

Well.. I am 18 going fastly at the 19, but anyway.. I live in Haderslev but is moving to Odense in six month (have a boyfriend there..)
Im at my last year in "gymnasiet", I work, do gymnastics (the danish style) and pretent to do homework.. (I dont have to say that I love listen to music, do I..?)
hav always liked DAD but haven't been a fan for more than 2-3 years..
Music I lsten to, besides DAD:
- System of a down
- Big Fat Snake
- Andrew Strong
- Alice Cooper (not the new stuff!)

and a lot more...

- Have i forgot something..?

Posted: Mon, 2005-11-14 22:24

hmm... Me?? age 28, Live in Herning, in the middle of the dark of jutland I am a physiotherapist..

I live with my girlfriend, who I've managed to turn into a great fan of DAD..
We have no pets.. no children..

I've been a fan of the band since late 80's.. was to a concert, wich were very amatour-like.. I think there were about 50-80 people at the concert.. Funny to think of now..

I like to work with things I like... You probleby know I have the FTP site.. And now working on the DAD support party...

That's it..

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2005-11-15 01:15

Well I better tell about myself then! I'm 24 years old and live in Hillerød, near Copenhagen. I'm originally from Skrydstrup/Vojens in South Jutland, but after I've been living there all of my life, I decided to challange myself and moved to Hillerød, but most because I got a job there. I got hired in Kvickly Xtra, Hillerød as a student, and after 5 month I'm still there.
Since I was a child I had a dream to become a famous singer and I still hold on to that dream.I don't play any instruments,but I write songs and so on. My biggest experience durning the singing was in May the 30th 2002/2003, when I was in the Se&Hør Song contest, where I performed in Kolding Storcenter (a huge center with a lot of shops). I wasn't among the 4 best, but at that same day I went to Horsens Open Air where d-a-d did play and met the guys after the concert. My day was saved.
I've know d-a-d since 1992, cause I saw every music programs and during a breake in school, one of my classmates had "Riskin' it all"on tape, so we played it a lot. I became a fan when "Good clean" came out. I had "grow or pay" in my head and then I went down a bought the cd. I'm still a huge Fan and just been to my 18 th concert and met the guys in private 8 times.
I'm single, so I've got no children yet.

Posted: Thu, 2005-11-17 11:50

Hey, good idea Smiley-midget-laugh

- My name is Mathilde, but ..Tulle much better Smiley-midget-laugh
I'm 15 years old, and go on a "Efterskole" up North.. / In Denmark..
I had been D.A.D fan almost 1,5 2 years.. But in a way I had always heard where music.. Because of my dad.. Hehe

Love .. Tulle Smiley-midget-laugh

Posted: Thu, 2005-11-17 20:16

Hi,

My name is Thomas. I'm 19 years old, and I live in Aarhus, Denmark.

I study psychology at the University of Aarhus.

I have been D-A-D fan for about 12 years!

That's all for now.

''Like a questionmark
On a bench in a park''

Pages

Add new comment