62 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Thu, 2005-11-17 22:54

Hi, I'm Lasse. I'm 24 years old and I'm from Holbæk. I work in a record store and I'm enjoying every second of it - though Chistmas is a major pain in the patootie.

What else... I've been close to drowning three times and I was hospitalized for six months when I was a kid because I had a defect in my throat. Oh, and I was born with two thumbs on my left hand. All of this makes my brain work faster than all of yours combined, so if you think of something clever, I've probably already thought it. Yup, it's true, me > you. Smiley-wink

Yeah, I don't know what to say. I'll edit if needed.

---------------------------------------

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Fri, 2005-11-18 08:14

Hello, I'm 32 years old girl (=D) from Finland. Married (am i????=)) and have 1 daughter and 2 dogs.

I have been D-A-D fan since 1989 .

And ROCK on!!!!

Hey now!

Posted: Fri, 2005-11-18 11:29

So I am 37 and I live in Vantaa, Finland.

I have been DAD fan since 1986 when I first saw them in a small place in Helsinki called Club 77. I allmost give up after Helpyourselffish, but lucky me I didn`t !

"Turha on taivalta tympeenä taittaa jos tinkii taharostaan"

Posted: Fri, 2005-11-18 18:55

Hi,
im 26 years old and from the southwest of Germany. But i'm currently living in Copenhagen since i'm studying here.
I am a D-A-D fan since we went on a school trip to Silkeborg in 1997 and a danish guy gave me a copy of "Good Clean...".
I have seen D-A-D live only twice: last week in Ballerup and the week before in KB Hallen.

So, that should be enough...

I am not completely worthless. I can be used as bad example.

Posted: Fri, 2005-11-18 20:06

i am a boy live in a town near Helsingør! i am 16 years old and have been to let me see........ about 35 DAD concerts in my hole life! i have been a huge fan in 13 years because my father dont liste to other music that DAD because he hafe skatet whit them, and since they than relased the first vinyl he always been listing to them and like many danich people says: the appel dont dump to far from the tree ( æblet falder ikke langt fra stammen ) now im skating myself and listen to DAD every singel day!!

Mr Hyde Mr Hyde
you stare at me at the stoplight
Mr Hyde Mr Hyde
something ain`t exactly right!

We was heading for the mountains
And we started climbing up...
But when we reached the viewpoint
Sue decided to drop - Aaaaaaaargh
She fell

Posted: Tue, 2005-11-22 11:06

my profile will give you a small peak into my life...

Other useless info....
*I Work at the University of Southern Denmark as an office trainee.
*HHX graduate in 2001.
*I still live at home with my parents and littlesister, But I will move out when I\'m finished with my education in aug. 2006.
*I love rabbits, and I would like to buy a rabbit and a Berner Sennen (dog) when I move out.
*I love my car deeply, I got it from my dear grandfather, so it has a special place in my heart, for that reason\"
*Fave drink - water, coke, ice tea, hot tea, hot chocolate, red wine, tequila, gin & tonic, screwdriver...
*In my sparetime I like to; hang out with friends, attending concerts, watching movies, going to the cinema, shop, party, dancing, and when time - reading.
*I *don\'t mind* shopping *smile* and I have a thing for shoes and bags, I feel better when I look good : ) -it\'s not all superficial! -how good do you feel in your sundaysuit?????
*I like watching all kinds of movies, but spesh. comedies and authentic ones. ex. Bridget jones, love actually, Disney classics...
*I love to listen to all kinds of music, amongs others... Moloko, HIM, The Rasmus, Kent, Coldplay, Sissel, Madonna, Elvis, REM, Within temptation, Norah Jones, BEP, and all kinds of music aith a good dancing rythm
*I like to talk, and do it alot - and I dont mind discussing all kinds of subjects from politics and religion to movies and candy.
*I\'m a mix of a girlie-girl with painted nails, and a tom-boy who dont mind getting dirty while working. Weird combo, but it works for me.
*My dream is to be happy, believing in the good things in life. To be indepentent but keep my feet on the grown. To keep learning, and never stop beeing curious. To build the best possible life containing both ups and downs. And to never regret.

That must be enough for now...
For further q\'s just ask Smiley-midget

-You're the blood in my veins,
you're the only thing that pleasure and remains...

I've been hangin' around so long, -I've got dust in my hair from the old days...

Posted: Tue, 2005-12-27 17:31

Hi,
I am 27 old girl from Poland.
In 2004 I did move over, at first to France and after a half year to Danmark, where I live till now.
I am a horse rider and an instructor of riding. I have a different education, but I do work with the horses. I have 3 own horses.
I am interested in:
chinese martial art, motorbikes, photography
painting, literature, movies (Danish the best – The Kingdom of Lars Von Trier)
music-varied:
Roger Waters, Pink Floyd, Siuxsie and the Banshees, X-MAL Deutschland, Archive, The Cardigans, Pretty hate machine, Massive Attack, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Lacrimosa. PIL, Bad Religion, Opeth, Galahad, Midnight Oil, D. Sylvian, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bjork, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Louis Armstrong, Loreena Mc Kennitt, Led Zeppelin, U2, Type O Negative, Portishead… PAIN, Riverside, Republika and many another Polish music; ethnic music (from Tibet, China; Indian of America)…
In Danmark I find D-A-D Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2006-01-04 23:21

My name is Mikkel Andersen and I've just turned 16.
I live in Aalborg (In the north of Jutland)
I really love heavy rock from 1970's, music like Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath and so on.
About a year ago I startet to listen to DAD, and they are great!
They've made so much great music!

I were at my first DAD concert in October 2005 in Aalborg with my best friend Kristian og some others, and I think that was the best concert I've ever been to.

In the guitarsolo of Sleeping My Day Away I changed plectrum with Jacob! That was Hellercool!
And after he'd played with "my" plectrum for awhile he gave it back to me :P

I also play the guitar.
I have played for about 4½ year, and been taking lessons for 2½ year.
I've got 4 electric guitars and 1 Western, and a Marshall half stack!

A bit about me Smiley-midget

Take Care!

I'll die without my HAIR!!!!

Posted: Thu, 2006-01-05 08:57

I'll write here again as my profile name is different now... (it used to be Striker72)

But only name has changed, details in my life are still the same:
I'm 33 years old woman from Finland. Married and have 2 daughters. No pets, but looking for big dog...

I have been D-A-D fan since 1989 (I spend one week in Jutland). I think it is the best band in the whole world!
I have many penpals around the world and my pals always wonder what band is this D-A-D...

My other hobbies among music and penpalling are: sports (swimming, gym and walking), crafts, nature, movies, photography, cooking and meeting friends. Doesn't my life sound like boring...? But it's not!

Other bands that I like: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Creed, Faith No More, Papa Roach, Nickelback, Rammstein, P.O.D., Incubus, Puddle Of Mud, Extreme, Ugly Kid Joe and many many more...

I wouldn't mind getting penpals who like D-A-D!

Posted: Thu, 2006-01-05 22:01

Im 14 and a big D-A-D fan (like many of you) and i play guitar and drums.
thats what i can say about me.

"See that's how when you point your finger
That everytime that you throw dirt, you lose a little ground''

Damian P's picture

Posted: Wed, 2006-01-11 10:13

Hi
I'm Irish Married 39 Years of age with 2 Children Anna & Laura . I work in Telecommunications & have been a DAD fan since the No Fuel L.P. I think they are a fantastic band unique . I have all there CD's their Promo DVD & 2 bootleg DVD Japan 1990 & Munich 1992. I have a post looking for other bootleg DVD if anyone can help as they have never played Ireland looking at these bootlegs is the nearest I will get to see them live unless I go to the U.K. or Scandanavia. So any help with footage would be GREATLY APPRICIATED

Pages

Add new comment