64 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Mon, 2006-05-29 13:53

-not that much into the finnish rock world... Smiley-midget
But it seem like you are, so tell me... Does any of the guys from HIM have anything to do with Lordi and there music? -wouldn't surprice me if they did Smiley-midget *laugh*

---------------------------------------

-You're the blood in my veins,
you're the only thing that pleasure and remains...

I've been hangin' around so long, -I've got dust in my hair from the old days...

Angry Machine's picture
Angry Machine (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2006-05-30 07:08

Good morning!

Yes, I'm a Finn but I don't know everything about Finnish music scene either. Smiley-wink

Lordi is doing their own thing and HIM is doing their own, so the guys from HIM are not playing in Lordi or they are not composing Lordi's music or writing the lyrics for Lordi. Lordi (the band) is a creation of Mr. Lordi (aka Tomi Putaansuu - I can publish this piece of information because it is not a national secret) and he is making most of the music and lyrics. Also Mr. Lordi has ideated the monster outfits and the whole concept.

Hopefully this helps, Tippi...

Posted: Tue, 2006-05-30 09:48

dear sophia:

have you ever been at the toyshop? the toybusiness is making monster-dolls for children. isn´t that awfull?

and as a nanny i know that the three year old+ boys are the biggest fans of them.

"they fuck you up, your mon and dad. they may not mean to, but they do. they fill you with the faults they had and add some extra just for you."

Posted: Tue, 2006-05-30 10:00

I think it's so cool, when little children play dess-up, and if the subjekt is monster they must look really cute!

- I played monster when I was little, and I am not suffering from any afteref'fects -at least I don't think so.. Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2006-05-31 10:32

Yep, I think these people have not seen the halloween in uk or usa!

"they fuck you up, your mon and dad. they may not mean to, but they do. they fill you with the faults they had and add some extra just for you."

Posted: Fri, 2006-06-02 22:14

Not something a'bout the Lordi and all that, but just wan't to say I have the Tabs for Hard Rok Hallelujha

Mr. Magic Finger

Posted: Sun, 2006-06-04 17:33

Oh My Lordi!

Lordi are coming to town in October!

ohhhh yeah!

artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Posted: Sun, 2006-06-04 17:44

I just want to add that I think their new albumis pretty bad. Hard Rock Hallelujah is by far the best song.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Sun, 2006-06-04 18:01

Lasse D: The other songs must be very bad then.

There's no such thing as paranoia, it's always twice as bad as you fear..

GF

Posted: Sun, 2006-06-04 21:35

hmm I have just listened to their songs at http://www.myspace.com/thelordi and I actually think they're quite ok, but I haven't heard the album..

If you want to be missed - then go away...

And some very wise words:
Man with feet on ground, cannot put on shoes

...I'm a GoldFish on a table..

Posted: Tue, 2006-06-06 15:09

i do not like them so much.. i think there costumes, are like slipknots. they are a copy of slipknot, and kiss..! there is nothing new in them.. the music is good.. They are trying to act like other rock bands..

"They call you faumos, and people think you're insane.."

Posted: Tue, 2006-06-06 21:26

Lordi is a tribute to the Kiss and their costumes. Tomi Putaansuu runs the Kiss fan club in Finland. and owns a room full of Kiss stuff. that´s why they have the costumes. and this isn´t the new thing. Putaansuu has made and planned all the costumes by himself over ten years ago when the band started.

Posted: Tue, 2006-06-06 21:54

Gatita: You said it all!! =))

Pages

Add new comment